Here is the summary of the changes since the last update. It consists of commit
There were 47 non-merge commits in total.
The most notable updates are:
- simple game minimap was added,
- game end detection was implemented,
- the health of all units & buildings was decreased,
- the “Quit Game” button in the game menu leads to the main menu instead of the termination of the application,
- close button was added to all menu screens,
- maximum number of players was made configurable by each map,
- screen edge size for camera movement was decreased,
- malformed configuration does not lead to a crash but a toast with an error message is displayed.
The minimap is still very simple but already supports the most crucial functionality. It displays the field of view, and left-clicking on the minimap moves the camera. All enemy and friendly units are drawn as red and blue rectangles respectively. Right-clicking on the minimap sends the selected entities to the location.